Friday, March 20, 2009

SESSION 5 :
GOD and YOUR LOVE TO DREAM - CHAPTER 1





Its funny how Adam and Eve are living in the current era where "LOVE" is the most magnetic word in the youth, yet so not felt the feel of love.
Ahh …Lot of youngsters come to me and asks, how do I feel love? How do I know whether its TRUE love? How do I know its GOD? How do I know whether my loved one is true? How do I know whether I can feel you or not ?

Here are a quick set of rapid fire questions. Take them up feeling through your heart and applying your mind . I challenge that the end result of this rapid fire is, you will exactly know who GOD is. So, please start.

Do you remember the tears when you cried in loneliness in the night, when the entire world had forsaken you?
Do you remember the night when your loved one had bruised your heart badly and you had nobody to cry to?
Do you remember the guilt, the insult, the pain which laid buried deep in your heart and you, ONLY you know the truth?
Do you remember how you lay buried deep in your sadness and you just wanted to live no more a day?


Do you know GOD was there crying for his child , and he was there to feel the deep sadness and he knows you more than anybody else knows …….yes, he was the one who was there listening to each of your thoughts, each of your beat !!!!

That’s PURE LOVE for you. That’s DIVINE AND SOULFUL LOVE for you.
Everybody, no matter the creed, your age, your habits, your country, your language, your origin, your society, your gender , Your brothers , your sisters , my friends, my enemies , ………anybody born on this planet is constantly touched by HIS love.

THE BURDEN OF THE CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER:

You got to understand that GOD has a unique dream for you.
The other day , when I had attended one of the HELP CARE programme , I was surprised to hear KIDS in the interview telling , I want to be a $^$%^% Hollywood star, I want to be “TIGER WOODS”, I want to be “DAVID BECKHAM” , I want to be another doctor in my family....!!!!! :-)
Good lord, why are my youthS so limited to dream BIG …?
Half the while , this unreal world is clapping for somebody who has caught the ball , for somebody who walks the red carpet, for somebody who has become the idol of a reality show, who delivers best speeches, who dances the best, who runs the milliondollar company ( which may crumble under economy crisis any day ..he ! he !) …….
BUDDY , DO YOU KNOW , GOD CAN YOU GIVE YOU YOUR OWN DREAM . But you gotto UNLOCK your dream ? No two twins can have the same destiny of life . No two people can have a same dream . You are born NOT to be a clone , but to live your own dream . How simple is the truth for you to believe ?

I have my youthS chasing the desire to become somebody else which they are not destined, and I keep putting you back coz I KNOW ITS NOT YOUR DREAM.

You whine, you crib and fret , threaten and you pray for your dream.
Finally when i make it true , you then cry to get you out of the life's mess, again pleading for a new dream which you think works excellent for you .
As time passes , yet again you realise that this wasnt the way you expected it to be :-)

And then I find you aboslutely kneeling down in your life , and then wondering what went wrong ...?
Psst ...psssttt .....I AM STILL HERE , If only you can ask me once,
"What is MY dream ?" I will UNLOCK your dream .....Remember , it works on a GIVE and TAKE principle.
You got to believe in me , for me to work in YOU !!! :-)

HERE’S is how you can unlock your DREAM plan into GOD’S KINGDOM :

There’s a SECRET CHIP which you carry on your shoulder.
Notice that it has all the things , which you have been carrying till date.
It stores all kinds of memories. I can LIST loads of examples ;
a) The scenes which you shouldn’t have witnessed when you were a kid.
b) The constant disapproval of this world which mocks at your lack of ability .
c) The constant stress / pressure which you carry to impress this world.
d) The battle to NOT carry your past failures, your thoughts, your
pain , your guilt , your shame .
The secret chip which you carry on your shoulder NEEDS to be handed over to me now , this very moment ….. I can give you a new life , a new dream, a new individuality , a new YOU , only if promise to hand over your chip of guilt, sadness, failures and all those things which you had in your past. Its not an easy process. You will have to gather guts to look at the truth naked, its going to be painful but I will heal you. Here's how to do it .... You call me and I will show you all the places in your life when you and I spoke with each other.
Remember I loved you THEN , And I love you NOW ...! YOU ARE MY CHILD !

YOU GOT TO WALK ALONG WITH ME HOLDING MY HAND, FOR I
WILL GIVE YOU THE DREAM WHICH YOU WERE BORN FOR .
REMEMBER YOU ARE IN GOD’S KINGDOM.
YOU GOT TO THINK FROM MY PERSPECTIVE FOR I AM THE ONE WHO CREATED THIS UNIVERSE, THSI EARTH, THE SUN, THE MOON , THE STARS,YOUR GENERATIONS, THE BEES, THE FLOWERS , THE MOUNTAINS , THE OCEANS , AND YOU ....MY MOST BELOVED ..."YOU" .... CAN YOU DARE TO DREAM THIS BIG ?

It’s a Friday. And GOD beliEves in having a relaxed life.
Its 6 days working in GOD’S kingdom for we really need to move on beyond the normal genre.
1 day is REST DAY. Reacreation is fine by GOD.

Just remember, that you will be tested to make right or wrong decision .
The more TRUTHFUL ANSWERS / FEELINGS / ACTS, 10 folds bigger the REWARD.
Handle your money , situations , love , spouse, friends, parents, kids, pets, everybody with acts of kindness . No fretting, lot of hearing TO MY WHISPERS and abundant FUN !

TRY it and play MY game . You will love it !

Thank you !

3 comments:

  1. You have written everything that i had in mind... it feels so good to just turn back at those times.. and feel his PRESENCE so strong...THANKS A TON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to change the look of your website : this is instructions

    Step1
    Set up your Blogger account on its website. If you already have one, sign in.

    Step2
    Choose "Layout" on the dashboard screen. Next, click on "Edit HTML." Download a full copy of this, and save it somewhere on your computer as your backup copy of your original Blogger dashboard.

    Step3
    Make a copy of all the graphics you plan to use. Upload a copy to your own website, if you have one. Or, use a free service such as Photobucket.

    Step4
    Locate a template you would like to use. Free is always good, but if you want to purchase a template, that's fine too. Download the new template you have chosen. Don't copy anything below the black line at the bottom of the page. Save a copy.

    Step5
    Make any changes you like to the templates. Use your graphics to customize new Blogger page. Save a copy of this version.

    Step6
    Click on "Edit HTML" in the Blogger dashboard. Next, choose "Expand Widget Templates." The template reloads with a check mark in the box. Remove the old code, and replace it with the new code that you have customized. Copy the new code in its entirely.

    Step7
    Preview your changes. If all looks good, enjoy your new, custom template. If the template still needs editing, go back and make the necessary changes.

    search in google as free blogger template , choose from wide varities free templates.. install it as said above .. if u r not able to do then give me your login id and password i will do it for u.

    dont raise your eye brows!. i will have my own website , everyday i am testing it ... just like u , to improve the look of my site..

    God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Paiyan and Rachana ! God bless you for your constant inspiration ! Its great to know that people do read artciles about GOD !!!

    Thank you people ! Please keep your opinion coming in !

    ReplyDelete